Business Communicators & Negotiators
for national and multinational organizations
committed to increase (new) businesses
through setting high level standards of performance
for stable growth of turnover, profit and quality.
Ex entrepreneurs, members of the Board, directors with years of senior executive management experience in larger companies like to listen to the problems within your company, your wishes, quickly come up with their vision for improvement, the associated consequences and a fresh approach to realizing the various possibilities .
The specialism of our senior executives is generalism, unlike specialist business consultants who subsequently let you do the work, they are called Business Negotiators and therefore go a lot further. They do the negotiations for you both within your organization and beyond. Their focus is the realization of your assignment.
Strategium is a Dutch organization located in Hoofddorp with local and intercontinental clients. The company contribute its knowledge, experience and vision to your service temporarily.
Project experiences include the following industries:
- Management Consulting industry
- ICT Consulting industry
- Cable/Telecom Industry
- Department stores
- Employment Branch
- Automotive industry
- Information Technology and Services industry
- Digital Media
- Narrowcasting Media
- Pharmaceuticals industry
- Maritime and Yachting industry
- Travel & Tourism industry
The most important services are:
- Supervision on behalf of shareholders; assignments
- Supervisory Board
- Sparring Partner of the Board / BSM
- Bridging a senior management vacancy
- Controlling company’s objectives and strategies
- Develop and implement a new strategy
- Newco's with innovative product(s)
- M&A, Merger and Acquisition
- Leading Business Negotiator
- Crisis management and ad hoc problem solving
- Recovery/Restructuring management
- Internationalization /Joint Venture
- Company quality improvement
- Setting up a new branch in The Netherlands
- Advisory, Mediation
- Strategic Partner / Collaboration
Please visit page "Board Support" to find first steps in assistance.